Tuesday, November 1, 2011

So good news, I'm a witch

Yep, everything's going swell here. I used my magic powers to open a bottle of juice not one minute ago. Apparently, tapping the top on the side of a table actually works. I have, however, been unsuccessful in curing myself of whatever illness has befallen me.
There's something wrong with me, don't really know what...

ALSO! I am continuing my rein as spider queen. Another mothertrucker wandered into my bathroom yesterday, luckily, I was armed with my trusty cup and managed to concur him.

I saw it just as I was about to take a bath in this lovely Lush bath

Look! The water's navy! (Christmas Eve bubble bar)

I also did some pretty awesome stuff for Halloween, me and some friends went to a Halloween fair, it was sick, I ate two snow cones and three slushies.
One of my friends went as a unicorn, doesn't she look majestic?

Other friend went as a bumble bee, it cost her a total of $6 to create her outfit.

Serious unicorn

She also offered to give people rides

Catch you on the flippety flip!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment