Tuesday, February 21, 2012

That was...what...what just happened?

So I went out Latin-rock dancing with some of my friends in preparation for formal and in the hopes of learning some new moves for my awkwardly flailing collection, and it was both weird and horrible and a bit fun too.

So first thing that was creepy and weird about it was the number of creepy old guys that attended and how committed and serious they were about the dancing, if I did not spin in the right direction then there was hell to pay. And one of them grabbed my ass!

And the moves were progressive and I had hardly caught onto the previous move when we were spinning into the next one.

So much spinning, I felt like I was going to pass out pretty quickly into it.

And there was this one old dude that must have really enjoyed dancing with me because he would not let me leave after we'd fox trotted about ten times.

So I don't plan on going back there. I did, however, learn how to foxtrot, which will possibly come in handy at formal.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment