Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Bioderma Crealine/Sensibio H20 review


"Bioderma believes that temporary relief alone is insufficient in treating most skin problems. Consequently, it offers a holistic, corrective solution for each skin type. Through enabling skin to achieve a sustainable recovery of its original wellbeing, we allow it to restore its natural balance."

I recently ordered the Bioderma Sensibio (also known as Crealine) H20 online as it is only available in Europe. Sensibio H20 is a non-rinse cleanser and makeup remover for sensitive skin. I wash it off, but have left it on and experienced no irritation or break outs. I've use it for about two months for both makeup removal and cleansing and feel that it leaves my skin very clean.

I like that it is a liquid (it looks, feels and smells like water). It's really easy to use, just apply to a cotton round and wipe over face. I usually use three cotton rounds to remove a full face of makeup (two more for eye makeup), one round if I didn't wear makeup that day. It takes off eye makeup really well too. I saturate two cotton rounds in the solution and set them on my eyes for a minute or so and then gently wipe away. That gets rid of all my eyeshadow, mascara, liner, etc in one go.

Swatches of (left to right, top to bottom) Revlon ColorStay in Black, Urban Decay Naked Palette eyeshadows in Creep and Hustle, MAC matte Ruby Woo lipstick

After one cotton round soaked in Sensibio H20, let to sit for approx. 20secs and then wiped off

My main issue with this cleanser, and I'm really quite pissed about this because if it wasn't for this I would continue to use it, it's a really good makeup remover, is that it has caused my skin to break out with eczema. I don't think it would be a problem for people that aren't prone to eczema, but alas, it is a bit of a problem for me. I think I'll go back to Lush's Ultrabland cleanser as it's really calming and moisturising and I haven't had problems with it before.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment